Here is what we will be eating this week for dinner:
- Grilled Cheeseburgers and oven roasted potatoes
- Italian Turkey and Spaghetti Squash (recipe here)
- Lentil Rice Burritos (recipe here)
- Rotini with Zucchini Tomato Sauce
- Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes
- Acorn Squash and Parmesan Rice
- Baja Chipotle Marinated Chicken Breasts and Baked Potatoes
I always try to serve a combination of 2-3 fruits and veggies with dinner, but I throw those together while I’m cooking.
Looking at the menu for this week reminds me of why we love our CSA so much. If you are not familiar with the concept of community supported agriculture, you can learn about it here. We picked up our last share at the end of October, however this week we will be using zucchini, tomatoes, spaghetti squash, bell peppers, greens, and acorn squash that we were able to preserve during the summer and fall.